Johnston Smillie Limited is a medium sized independent Edinburgh-based accountancy practice. We have been in existence for over 100 years but we pride ourselves on having a modern, forward-thinking and pro-active approach.
We currently have a team of forty, which includes nineteen qualified accountants and two chartered tax advisers. This enables Johnston Smillie to deliver the technical know-how in a prompt, efficient and highly professional manner, allowing us to place a strong emphasis on the development of both existing and new client relationships.
We offer a consistently high level of personal service to both individual and business clients of all sizes and complexity.
Full details of all the services we can offer can be found on our website at www.johnston-smillie.co.uk
Tax Planning 2013
Susan Graham and Lea Brash, both Associates of Johnston Smillie Limited, are qualified Chartered Accountants and are available for a free initial consultation.
Our services include:
- Accounts Preparation
- Personal and Corporation Tax Compliance
- Tax Planning Advice, including Inheritance Tax Reviews and Capital Gains Planning
- Tax Efficient Remuneration Strategies
- Payroll Bureau
- VAT Return Preparation
- Company Secretarial Duties
- Management Accounts
- Cashflow Forecasts
- Charity Work, including Independent Examinations, Secretaries and Treasurer’s Roles and Guardianships
- Sage accredited software providers and trainers